Friday, June 11, 2010

Finding Deals

There is this great website that I found to help find all kinds of great deals.  It is http://www.freebies2deals.com/.  I love this site.  The lady that does it posts a ton of deals and freebies just about everyday.  Some of them are local to her (Utah).  But a lot of them are on line, so you can get  them where ever you live.  She is also looking to branch out so she can get local deals for people nation wide.  Check her out.  This is a great way to save yourself some money.

Some of the deals she lets us know about are awesome grocery deals so we can stock our shelves.  She finds ton of free samples we can request.  I just got a sample of pantene shampoo and conditioner in the mail.  I was expecting those little envelope type things.  I actually got a travel size bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner.  I also get tons of coupons in the mail, because she showed me where to sign up for them.

We are planning on doing a couponing post eventually so you can get some awesome deals on stuff you already buy.

--Susan

No comments: